AEER Governing Bodies
Journal "Engineering Education"
/ News from regional departments
News from regional departments
XIV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental and applied research, development and application of high technologies in industry and economy" (Scientific and technological, economic, financial and legal aspects, legal protection and commercialization of intellectual property), 5-6 December 2013, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Plenary and discussion sessions of the Conference invite to examine and discuss the issues of state of art and prospects of high technologies, results of fundamental and applied research in various fields of science, education, economy and industry in Russia, CIS countries and the EU, the U.S., China, India and other countries:
- Information and computer technology, production of computers, semiconductor components for for accessories and peripheral equipment, instrument making, robotics, programming, telecommunications systems, office equipment. secondary, tertiary and post-tertiary education in IT technologies;
- Theoretical and applied physics, radio physics, chemistry;
- Optics, photonics, microelectronics;
- Physics and chemistry of plasma, physics and technology of electric discharges, optical, spectral, laser and plasma technologies, electronics, including high-power, non-destructive testing and diagnostics;
- Atomic and thermonuclear technology, aviation, rocket production and astronautics;
- Materials, structures, SMART Technologies systems;
- Powder and plasma metallurgy, plasma and powder coatings, materials science and strengthening technologies;
- Nanotechnology, nanomedicine, nanobiology, nanogenetics;
- Biotechnology, biogeotechnology, bio-robotics, physiology, medicine, genetics, cytology, pharmacology, zoology, agriculture;
- Geophysics, hydrometeorology, oceanology, physics and diagnostics of earth and atmosphere, climatology and ecology;
- System analysis and applied synergetics;
- Innovative high-tech Russian energy, metallurgy, mining, chemical, airspace, aviation and automotive industries, shipbuilding, atomic, heavy and light industry, mechanical engineering, speed railways, scientific tool engineering, dual-use equipment;
- Unified modern innovative pre-school education, general secondary and vocational education, higher and postgraduate education - the basis for preparation of highly competitive world-class professionals. Problems and solutions;
- Intellectual property, innovation, high-tech industry, public safety of the state. Funding problems, competitiveness and development prospects;
- Economics and finance, innovation, automation and science-based optimization of management systems for government, industry, business, science and education.
- Cheap and long-term bank credits at the world standards level: 0.3-3% per annum for up to 10-20 years as a necessary condition for development of innovative and high-tech industry in Russia and other CIS countries in a highly competitive global economy (especially within the WTO). The studies show that excess of bank rates over 5% makes impossible the development of innovation and high-tech industries;
- Creating a real, and not just claimed financial and legal conditions for the development of innovation and high-tech industry is the only mechanism to bring Russia out of deep stagnation, crisis and dependence on natural resources;
- Development and legislative implementation of science-based methods and techniques for assessing effectiveness and impact of the activity of the Administration of President, the State Duma, the Council of the Federation, the Government, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Education and Science, Russian Academy of Sciences, the Higher Attestation Committee, the Central Bank of Russia and other authorities of the Russian Federation and its controlled (by authoriries ) organizations in development or inhibition of the development of education, science, high technology and high-tech industry in Russia;
- Academic degrees and titles and the development of science and technology in Russia and the world. Three to six year period of aging of modern knowledge and technology and the problem of the harmonization of nomenclature of academic degrees, titles and education after Russia's accession to the Bologna Process and the WTO;
Such an extended approach to the topic of the Conference and a comprehensive scientific analysis allows assessing the state of progress multilaterally, developing and implementing optimal schemes and ways of development of fundamental and applied research, education, high technology, economy, innovation and high-tech industry. It is confirmed by long-standing international practice.
Materials of the Conference are published in peer-reviewed Proceedings. Participation in the Conference may be direct and correspondence. By results of the previous fifteen conferences 42 volumes of proceedings were published.
During the Conference there will be organized round tables, meetings, discussions on development and commercialization of intellectual property, promotion of high technologies and innovation in industry and economy, there will be a meeting of the Club of Innovators - "Innovation Projects Competition". Diplomas, participation certificates, will be awarded on the Conference; a cultural programme will be organized.
More information and registration on the Conference website (only in Russian).
P.S. For your information: The papers published in the Proceedings of international and nationwide conferences are taking into account by the RF HAC for a defense of dissertations (Government Decree ¹ 475 of 20 June 2011).