AEER Governing Bodies
Journal "Engineering Education"
CERTIFICATION OF PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS
/ News from partners
News from partners
ICERI2019, the 12th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation will be held in Macao from 19 to 21 November 2019
The 11th Higher Education International Conference on “Teaching and Learning Quality Assurance in International Contexts”, jointly organised by Macao Polytechnic Institute and the Asia-Pacific Quality Network.
This conference will adopt a wide-ranging view of what constituted the factors impacting on teaching and learning, focusing on their innovation and development aspects. International scholars and experts in different disciplines are cordially invited to participate and submit papers for presentation at the conference on topics relating to teaching and learning quality of higher education.
- International or regional comparative studies of teaching and learning quality assurance systems
- “Enhancement” of teaching and learning in higher education
- Outcome-based approach to teaching and learning
- Learning environment of students
- Student evaluation of teachers (SET) and teacher self-evaluation (TSE)
- Assessment of students’ professional competence
- Voice of students to enhance teaching effectiveness
- Use of information and communication technologies (ICTs) in teaching and learning enhancement
- Professional development for teachers in connection with teaching and students’ learning
- Quality assurance framework to safeguard and enhance experiences of international students
- Case studies of teaching and learning quality assurance in higher education with special reference to Asia-Pacific
- Other relevant topics related to conference theme
For details, please refer to the conference website