AEER Governing Bodies
Journal "Engineering Education"
Modern Educational Technologies for Math Curricula in Engineering Education of Russia (META-MATH)
Project title: Modern Educational Technologies for Math Curricula in Engineering Education of Russia Meta-Math (Tempus)
Timing: 36 months
- Comparative Case Studies bringing together best European and national practices in teaching Math within STEM curricula.
- Modernized Math & Statistics component of 10 selected STEM curricula. The modernization will converge the teaching plans and practices in Russia with the European ones, ensure transferability of educational results, introduce best European educational technologies for mathematics.
- Localized Math-Bridge - the world's largest online platform for mathematics enabling various pedagogical strategies and learning scenarios, including remedial courses and preparation for study periods abroad.
- New capacity of Universities to develop and deliver modern online courses in mathematics.
Project grantholder: Universitat des Saarlandes (Saarbrucken, Germany)
- Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1 (Lyon, France)
- Tampere University of Technology (Tampere, Finland)
- Nizhny Novgorod State University named after Lobachevsky (Nizhny Novgorod, Russian Federation)
- Tver State Technical University (Tver, Russian Federation)
- Kazan State Technical University (Kazan, Russian Federation)
- Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University - LETI (St. Petersburg, Russian Federation)
- N.P. Ogarev Moldovia State University (Saransk, Russian Federation)
- Association for Engineering Education (Moscow, Russian Federation)