Dates: December 4 – 6, 2012
Venue: Tomsk, Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Association for Engineering Education of Russia
- Association of Technical Universities of Russia
- Association of Innovative Regions of Russia
- National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University
- Administration of Tomsk Oblast
- Administration of Novosibirsk Oblast
- Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises in Science and Technology
With the support of
- RF Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- State Duma Committee on Education
- State Duma Committee on Science and High Technology
- Federation Council Committee on Science, Education, Culture and Information Policy
- Plenipotentiary Representative of the RF President in the Siberian Federal District V.A. Tolokonsky
Conference purpose: to discuss objectives, tools and methods to improve technology and organisation of engineering education in Russia in the New Industrialization in line with the objectives set by V. Putin in his article "We need a new economy".
In the process of discussions the expert community will identify ways to improve quality of engineering education, to create conditions for training of competitive engineers and to take measures to adjust the educational standards (federal, regional and university components).
As the result of the Conference recommendations for development of the National Doctrine of Engineering Education of Russia will be developed, implementation of which will allow the Russian engineering school and Russian engineering developments to "play a bigger part in the international division of labour"
(V.V. Putin. We need a new economy )
The purpose of the Conference is to discuss objectives, tools and methods to improve technology and organisation of engineering education in Russia in the New Industrialization in line with the objectives set by V. Putin in his article "We need a new economy".
The two Expert Seminars were conducted in the preparation for the Conference:
Participants: leading experts of the country in the field of organization of professional training of engineers, representatives of engineering companies, business, legislative and executive authorities and other interested parties.
If you are interested in participation in the Conference (with publication) please send the materials to the Organising Committee until November 20, 2012 . The papers selected by the Programme Committee will be published in the peer-reviewed journal “Engineering Education".
To participate in the Conference please fill in the registration form until November 10, 2012 . Participation in the Conference is free of charge.
For all further questions please contact: