AEER Governing Bodies
Journal "Engineering Education"
/ Of current importance
Of current importance
Association for Engineering Education of Russia continues the work on 12th issue of the Journal “Engineering Education”
Issue topic - "Professional and public accreditation of engineering educational programmes”
Sections of the issue:
- Licensing of accreditation activity in Russia.
- National register of accreditation agencies - for and against.
- Promotion of the process of professional and public accreditation of engineering educational programmes.
- International recognition of the national system of professional and public accreditation.
- Legal aspects regulating the procedure of professional and public organization of engineering educational programmes.
- Influence of professional and public accreditation on the quality of educational programmes. Experience of universities.
Papers for publication, in accordance with the Guidelines, are to be submitted until June 24, 2013 to the Editorial Board:
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel./fax: +7 3822 421476
Further information about the Journal