AEER Governing Bodies
Journal "Engineering Education"
/ News from regional departments
News from regional departments
VIII Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference “Power Equipment Efficiency Improvement – 2013”, 11-13 December 2013, Moscow, Russia
The Conference will be held on the basis of Moscow Power Engineering Institute, with the support of the Non-Profit Association "Union of Power Engineers".
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute;
- Kazan State Power Engineering University;
- Ivanovo State Power University named after V.I. Lenin;
- Power stations, systems and networks. New solutions.
- Electro-technological plants and systems. Innovations.
- Power plant process automation.
- New working agents, advanced energy conversion systems.
Distributed generation (trigeneration, cogeneration, heat pumps, available fuel types).
- Energy saving and improvement of energy resources efficiency in thermal power engineering; (CPP and boilers, heating systems).
Innovative developments for improving life and efficiency of technological power equipment.
- Gas and liquids cleaning in power (improvement of efficiency and energy saving).
- Design and construction of electric power facilities.
Information letter (in Russian)