AEER Governing Bodies
Journal "Engineering Education"
/ News from regional departments
News from regional departments
XIV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Fundamental and applied research, development and application of high technologies in industry and economy" (Scientific and technological, economic, financial and legal aspects, legal protection and commercialization of intellectual property), 4-5 December 2012, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
The Conference is held on December 4-5, 2012 in Saint-Petersburg by Institute of Applied Research and Technology, RAS SB Institute of Atmospheric Optics, Russian State Hydrometeorological University, RAS Institute of Physiology named after I.P. Pavlov, Club of Innovators and other institutions, universities and organizations. Plenary and discussion sessions of the Conference invite to examine and discuss the issues of state of art and prospects of high technologies, results of fundamental and applied research in various fields of science, education, economy and industry in Russia, CIS countries and the EU, the U.S., China, India and other countries:
- Information and computer technology, computer manufacturing, production of components for computers and modern electronic equipement, instrument making, robotics, education, programming and telecommunications systems;
- Theoretical and applied physics, chemistry, mathematics. Discrete structures and discrete mathematics, radio physics, radiochemistry, physical chemistry, gas dynamics and hydrodynamics;
- Optics, spectroscopy, photonics, microelectronics;
- Physics and chemistry of plasma, physics and technology of electric discharges, optical, spectral, laser and plasma technologies, electronics, including high-power, non-destructive testing and diagnostics;
- Atomic and thermonuclear technology, aviation, rocket production and astronautics;
- Physics and solid state chemistry, materials science, materials and structures, SMART Technologies systems;
- Powder and plasma metallurgy, plasma coatings, film and strengthening technologies, composite and heterogeneous materials and structures;
- Nanotechnology and nano quipment, nanoindustry, nanoelectronics, nanobiology, nanomedicine, nanogenetics, nanometrology;
- Physiology, medicine, biology, genetics, cytology, pharmacology, zoology, agriculture, biotechnology, bio-robotics;
- Geophysics, hydrometeorology, oceanology, physics and diagnostics of earth and atmosphere, ecology, climatology and climate change;
- System analysis, theoretical and applied synergetics;
- Energy, metallurgy, chemical, aviation, automotive and extractive industries, shipbuilding, heavy and light industry, mechanical engineering, speed railways and aviation;
- Modern innovative pre-school education, general secondary and vocational education, higher and postgraduate education - the basis for preparation of highly competitive world-class professionals. Problems and solutions;
- Academic degrees and titles and the development of science and technology in Russia and the world. Three to six year period of aging of modern knowledge and technology and the problem of the harmonization of nomenclature of academic degrees, titles and education after Russia's accession to the Bologna Process and the WTO;
- Intellectual property, innovation, high-tech industry, technology and public safety. Funding problems and development prospects for education, science and innovation;
- Economics and finance, innovation, automation management systems for government, industry, business, science and education. Cheap and long-term bank credits at the world standards level: 0.3-3% per annum for up to 10-20 years as a necessary condition for development of innovative and real high-tech industry in Russia and other CIS countries in a highly competitive global finances and economy, especially after the WTO accession;
- Use of game mechanics (gamefication, gameplay, etc.) to accelerate development and implementation of high technologies in the industry and the economy.
Such an extended approach to the topic of the Conference and a comprehensive scientific analysis allows assessing the state of progress multilaterally, developing and implementing optimal schemes and ways of development of fundamental and applied research, education, high technology, economy, innovation and high-tech industry. It is confirmed by long-standing international practice.
Materials of the Conference are published in peer-reviewed Proceedings. Participation in the Conference may be direct and correspondence. By results of the previous twelve conferences 35 volumes of proceedings were published.
During the Conference there will be organized round tables, meetings, discussions on development and commercialization of intellectual property, promotion of high technologies and innovation in industry and economy, there will be a meeting of the Club of Innovators - "Innovation Projects Competition". Diplomas, participation certificates, will be awarded on the Conference; a cultural programme will be organized.
More information and registration on the Conference website (only in Russian).
P.S. For your information: The papers published in the Proceedings of international and nationwide conferences are taking into account by the RF HAC for a defense of dissertations (Government Decree ¹ 475 of 20 June 2011).