International Seminar "Stratgic Partnership of Industrial Enterprises with Universities and Special Purpose Training of Elite Specialists: Experience and Perspectives"
Date: 27 June - 3 July 2010, Tomsk and Irkutsk
- Association for Engineering Education of Russia
- Tomsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Irkutsk State Technical University
Seminar covers the problems of cooperation of graduates, university management and employers to provide industrial enterprises of Russia with elite specialists trained to meet current demands of industry. The leaders of universities and their departments, top managers of industrial enterprises, chairmen of regional departments of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Russia and of the Association for Engineering Education of Russia are invited to participate in the seminar.
Main seminar topics:
- Methods and techniques of modern elite specialists training.
- Requirements of industrial enterprises to the competences of modern specialists.
- Round table "Strategic Partnership of Industrial Enterprises and Universities on Formation of Competences of Elite Specialists in the Process of their Training. Domestic and Foreign Experience".
Variants of participation in the seminar:
- Full participation in the seminar: Tomsk-Irkutsk, 27.06.2010 - 03.07.2010
- Participation in the seminar only in Tomsk, 27.06.2010 - 29.06.2010
Cultural program is planned.
Seminar participants will receive analytical materials, certificate of participation. Seminar working languages Ц English, Russian (simultaneous translation will be provided).
Registration fee for participation in the seminar:
- 1 variant: participants - 22 000 rubles, accompanying persons - 17 000 рублей
- 2 variant: participants - 3 500 rubles, accompanying persons - not the subject
Registration fee covers the expenses on:
- rent of premises and equipment;
- Organizing Committee work;
- simultaneous translation;
- seminar materials;
- cultural program;
- coffee breaks, lunches.