AEER Governing Bodies
Journal "Engineering Education"
Seminar-training "Public and professional accreditation of educational programmes in engineering and technology. AEER Criteria and Procedures"
Date: 28-30 January 2013
Venue: Saint-Petersburg State Electrotechnical University «LETI», St. Petersburg
Participants: candidates to the AEER experts
Content of the seminar-training
- development of the system of public and professional accreditation of educational programmes in Russia,
- criteria and procedure for accreditation of educational programmes,
- university and educational programmes self-study procedure,
- audit of university educational programmes,
- objectives of educational programme,
- learning outcomes,
- compliance of objectives with learning outcomes,
- compliance of earning outcomes with the AEER requirements,
- relationship of learning outcomes and courses,
- and evaluation methods.
Photogallery (zip, 6,3Mb)