AEER Governing Bodies
Journal "Engineering Education"
CERTIFICATION OF PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS
On-line Quality Assurance of Study Programmes
Project title: On-line Quality Assurance of Study Programmes (EQUASP)
Timing: 36 months
- To promote the design of student-centred technological study programmes (SPs), focused on the definition of learning outcomes consistent with the needs of the interested parties (IPs).
- To bring the internal Quality Assurance (iQA) process of SPs in Russian Universities (RUU) into line with the European Standards and Guidelines (ESG) for QA.
- To enhance quality of SPs in the RF and to increase their transparency and comparability, in order to allow all the IPs to formulate an informed assessment of the educational process offered by SPs and to enhance mutual trust in the quality of SPs.
- To promote modernisation of higher education (HE) through an on-line documentation and monitoring system of SPs quality.
- To obtain recognition by the competent national authorities of the iQA system and of the online documentation and monitoring system as adequate systems for the QA of SPs, in order to guarantee their dissemination among all the universities of the RF and their sustainability.
Project grantholder: Università degli Studi di Genova (Genoa, Italy)
- Don State Technical University (Rostov-On-Don, Russian Federation)
- Tambov State Technical University (Tambov, Russian Federation)
- Tomsk Polytechnic University (Tomsk, Russian Federation)
- St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University (St. Petersburg, Russian Federation)
- Ural Federal University N.A. Boris Eltsin (Yekaterinburg, Russian Federation)
- Astrakhan State University (Astrakhan, Russian Federation)
- Moscow State Automobile and Road Technical University (Moscow, Russian Federation)
- Volgograd State Technical University (Volgograd, Russian Federation)
- Moscow State University of Geodesy and Cartography (Moscow, Russian Federation)
- Ministry of Education & Science of Russian Federation (Moscow, Russian Federation)
- Association for Engineering Education of Russia (Moscow, Russian Federation)
- Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (Barcelona, Spain)
- Kaunas University of Technology (Kaunas, Lithuania)
- Conference of Italian University Rectors (Rome, Italy)
- Cineca Casalecchio Di Reno (Bologna, Italy)
- Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Vyatka State University (Kirov, Russian Federation)