AEER Governing Bodies
Journal "Engineering Education"
A network webinar session of the Network International Conference SINERGY-2016 on the topic “Technologies of Interdisciplinary Training in a Virtual Environment of Professional Activities” will be held in Moscow on the premises of the Gubkin Russian State Oil and Gas University on May 30-31, 2016
Aim of the Conference - to consider international and Russian best practices in organization and management of training specialists ready to work in interdisciplinary teams of world leading companies; to determine ways for assuring synergy effect when exploiting global interdisciplinary projects. Main sessions of the Conference:
- Global trends and policy-making in organization of interdisciplinary scientific and educational projects and teams;
- Developing teachers’ professional skills and competencies based on interdisciplinary approach;
- Managing specialists’ training for working in in interdisciplinary projects and teams;
- Students in interdisciplinary projects and teams;
- Interdisciplinary projects in the field of resource efficiency and Sustainable Development (including projects on Lake Baikal preservation).